Monday, August 01, 2011

News for August



I will be at the Bead Fest in Philly in a couple of weeks. Pleaser take note of the NEW LOCATION.
I promise I will be in a better mood then I was in Ann Arbor. I realize I have probably scared many potential customers away with my last post. I blame the heat. Seriously it was like "this is your brain on drugs" but the egg was sizzling from the heat, not from any drugs. I probably wouldn't have been so cross if I had been high.
I would be all "dude my brain is melting and I see pretty colors everywhere"



Also I have signed up for the fabulous Bead Soup Blog Party again. This is hosted by the super talented and kind Lori Anderson.
I have done it twice and had a wonderful experience both times. I can't wait to find out who my partner is this time around.

And I don't know if this is a secret or not- but I'll spill a little bit of the beans. The fabulous and handsome Andrew Thornton is going to be using my beads this month in a special thingie.
You will have to read his blog to find out more when he is ready to tell all.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:28 PM

    Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks in PA!

    ~Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Looks like we're a bead soup pair. I hope you'll be including instructions on how to use those things you sell. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Your "mean" post totally cracked me up!!!! Idiots are far too plentiful in the world!!!
    Good luck with the Beadfest adventure...hopefully those folks will be a little more in tune with what's going on with your "painted rocks."
    Take care!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you two make! I thought you'd make the perfect pair!

    ReplyDelete