Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lipstick on a Pig




Ok this is really lipstick on a Boston Terrier. He tried to lick it off as fast as I applied it. I couldn't help myself. So call the aspca on me I don't care! 
I f people want to get upset about things cosmetics like on domestic animals they must have already figured out all the big problems like how we are going to pay for 1oo more years in Iraq & nuclear war with Russia. Or maybe lipstick on a pig (or a Boston Terrier) is a much bigger problem then I know about. 

Speaking of cosmetics on domestic animals:

Kirby the Boston Terrier in question is due for surgery on Monday Sept 15 to remove a mast cell tumor. Please keep good thoughts for his recovery.
I will be posting a number of new items in my etsy shop this week to help with my credit card's recovery. 


 

1 comment:

  1. There is a huge painting of a moose on a pink background at the Seattle Art Museum, and I was SOOOOO tempted to put some lipstick on the moose as I was walking by... I really really wanted to.... but didn't. Your poor pup wishes you had as much self-restraint as I did I think ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete