Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Where there is smoke...



I have to catch up on a lot of work. Last week was one of those "if it could go wrong- it does" weeks.
A brief run down:
1) transformer blows
2) power surge
3) brown out
4) smoking lights in bathroom
5) 2 fire engines, 8 firemen
6) fried hard drive
7) wiped out computer
8) defective seat on rental van
9) wrong adhesives used on work
10) 3 days of rain
11) respiratory infection wipes me out
I think thats everything.
On a positive note: Chicago is a great place to visit & The Bucktown Arts Fest was a great time.
I'll post about that a little later. Now I have to get back all the info I lost on my laptop. Yes it does pay to get the extended warranty. This happened 2 days past the first warranty had expired. I'm glad i had purchased the extended warranty the week prior to it.
Now if I could only be a good girl and remember to back up my files...

No comments:

Post a Comment