Monday, October 05, 2009

So Ugly They Are Beautiful

I love the textures and colors of fall. The rough bumps and deep pigments that you find on squash and gourds. The way the green leaves burst into fiery madness.
Everything has an urgency to it. Nature is partying like it knows tomorrow will be bleak and cold.

I have been busy with orders and getting ready for the Great Lakes Bead Bonanza this Sunday Oct 11, in Southfield Michigan.
I'll be there with some super deals. Its going to be my "fall cleaning sale".
There is a reason for this, besides the fact that I like to make people happy. I need to clean up my studio. I'm going to be participating in the Beads Of Clay Open Studio Blog Event on Oct 25.
So I'm thinking its time to tidy up a bit. I'll let you know more about it in the coming days, but I promise it will be fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment