Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy and Free!





I am feeling much better about things. I am actually excited to work again. I scrapped my old website and it felt like a weight was lifted. It was past time for a change. I am building one at big cartel. It's simple for us technologically challenged. You can still find me at www.dianehawkey.com, but things will be different. Its a work in progress. I'm loading it up with inventory and figuring out what I want to do with it. If you would like to purchase any of my work during this time of transition and can't find it on my website, just shoot me an email.

I am also feeling better in general. I was pretty much sick the entire month of December, so was my macbook.
I finally shook off the cooties, and the nice boy at the Apple store traded my old macbook for a new one out of the box so I can be blogging on the interwebs more frequently. (I learned all about kernel panics. They are bad)
All of this has me feeling happy and free, like dance naked in the rain happy and free. Right now we have 3" of snow out there and more coming down, so naked outdoor dancing is put on hold. Oh well, spring will be here soon

So some exciting things are happening that I want to share:

My word beads are in both Step by Step Wire Jewelry & Stringing magazines and that's a great way to start the year.






2 comments:

  1. You are stinking awesome Diane!!! I think a little barefoot in the snow might be a little treat (ok - maybe not). Naked dancing in the spring it is… I agree - I think you have the best word beads out there! In amongst all your other wonderful creations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha I think you are awesome & an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete