Monday, June 18, 2012

More Bead and Button Bizniss


I didn't get around to all the booths at Bead and Button this year. I was pretty busy and could only step away for a few minutes at a time. Its a HUGE show and it can be daunting even for me. One of my favorite booths was Bead Paradise/Ebrima Sallah African Imports. It's what I imagine  bead bizarres in exotic countries. 

I bought some beautiful recycled glass beads there to go with my Koi and Mermaids, along with some metal spacers.
My friends Lorelei Eurto and Erin Siegal, co authors of Bohemian Inspired Jewelry  were visiting this year. They shared a booth with Melanie Brooks from Earthenwood studios.

These are my booth neighbors Wayne Robbins and Judy Mountain. They are the best both neighbors ever. They are both such kind and generous people and they have a great sense of humor. We have a lot of fun during the show.


Wayne made this fabulous frog bead I bought for my daughter. Judy makes  wonderful bronze charms. I have a few of her things somewhere in one of my unpacked bags. Yes  know, a week later & still not all together un packed! Oh shock and horror!

I have lots more pictures to show, but thats all for this time. Hope you enjoyed the Bead and Button mini tour.

1 comment: