Thursday, September 02, 2010

Lots of catching up to do.



Some of the loot I got from Bead Fest to go with my new Koi bead.

So much to say, so little time. I know I have been neglecting my blog, my etsy and everything else you can think of, but know that I have not been sitting around eating bonbons.
I went from the Philly Bead Fest to the Bucktown Art Fest and back home to a pile of orders.
I am still playing catch up.
The Bead Fest was great fun. I got to hang out with some super cool & talented ladies, including the fabulous Lorelei Eurto, Kerry Bogert, Nancy Schindler, Kelly Wentzel, and Cassandra Procopio, along with my booth-mate Melanie Brooks. We had the greatest time together and I cannot wait to go back next year to do it again and hang out with my new friends. (Did I mention how awesome these women were?)

As soon as I came home from Philly I had to put on my magic artist pants turn this pile in my studio into art.


Chicago was fun but the Bucktown show was a disappointment sales-wise. Not sure if I'll do it again next year. (But my magic artist pants did their job and I did make some great pieces)

Now I am back home trying to catch up on orders, get my life together, get my daughter off to the 4th grade, apply to foster a doggie through Midwest Boston Terrier Rescue , (cause I need another Boston Terrier like a hole in the head, but I just can't help myself), get projects ready for publication, teach 2 classes this month & oh yeah, the Holidays are right around the corner.
Holy crap! I must be out of my mind.








2 comments:

  1. What an awesome color palette you put together in that top photo! Just like an art print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was really thinking of a spring/summer palette, not my regular earthy tones, but i really like it.

    ReplyDelete