Monday, December 31, 2012

Compliments of the Season!

It's the end of the year, and we have made it through the Mayan Apocalypse, so it should be a breeze from here on out!
I look forward to starting fresh and leaving behind old disappointments and sadness.
I hope I am better in every way with the beginning of the New Year, having learned lessons in the previous 12 months, such as double check the cone you put in the kiln before pressing  the on button. And just because you smell something burning, it doesn't mean your house is on fire, it could just be something the dog ate.

I will immediately be jumping into beading action to get ready for the To Bead True Blue Bead Show in Tucson in February. I am both panicked and excited about it. 

So I start the year with enthusiasm and new wisdom. 
I wish you all a Happy New Year.

So I will leave you with this quote from Albert Einstein:

I feel that you are justified in looking into

 the future with true assurance, because you

 have a mode of living in which we find the 

joy of life and the joy of work harmoniously

 combined. Added to this is the spirit of

 ambition which pervades your very being, 

and seems to make the day's work like a 

happy child at play.




No comments:

Post a Comment