Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Time flies when your head explodes


Its been a month since my last post. I have been busy. Darting around seemingly in circles and sometimes crashing , sort of like a balloon when you let the air out, (except with out the loud fart noise.)
Its spring and along with allergies, all the shows are starting to pop in place on my calendar.
I have been trying to figure out new display for Bead and Button, fill orders, stock my easy and website, and not doing a very effective job of any of it.
It didn't use to be so hard, back in the day before I was a mom. Now I need to save all my useful braincells to raise a tween child. Any left over braincells go to managing my other tasks.
I really need a personal assistant, or a housekeeper, or a nanny or a chef or something to help me manage my life better, cause I am doing a fairly messy job of it on my own.
I don't know, maybe I just need more coffee. Yeah, thats the ticket. & No, those are not supercool beads, they are Easter eggs colored with onion skin and leaves from the garden. OK, I did think about stringing them up, but my daughter wanted egg salad for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Those Easter eggs are beautiful. Love your sense of humor and your posts.

    ReplyDelete